What are the requirements to stream in UHD?
- An internet connection with a steady bandwidth of at least 25 Mbit/s.
- Preferably a wired internet connection rather than Wifi to ensure the best connection
- One UHD compatible device:
- Swisscom UHD TV box or AppleTV 4th generation connected to a UHD TV,
- UHD Sony or Philips SmartTV equiped witht the last Android TV version.
- UHD will also be available on Samsung TV models in a few weeks.
What programmes are available in UHD on Sky Sport?
Each event that is streamed in UHD is highlighted as "UHD" on our platform, as in the example below:
We offer one Bundesliga match per day in UHD.
What is the difference between UHD and 4K?
UHD (ultra-HD) has a resolution four times higher than HD: a maximum of 3840x2160 pixels.
4K is a technology similar to UHD.