What are the requirements to stream in UHD?
- An internet connection with a steady bandwidth of at least 25 Mbit/s.
- Preferably a wired internet connection rather than Wifi to ensure the best connection
- One UHD compatible device:
- Swisscom UHD TV box or AppleTV 4th generation connected to a UHD TV,
- Samsung UHD SmartTV from models 2018
- UHD LG SmartTV,
- UHD Sony or Philips SmartTV with the last Android TV version.
- Sky TV-Stick 4K
What programmes are available in UHD on Sky Sport?
Each event that is streamed in UHD is highlighted as "UHD" on our platform, as in the example below:
We offer one Bundesliga match, one Bundesliga 2 and one Premiere League match per day in UHD, but also all the Formula 1 races.
What is the difference between UHD and 4K?
In everyday use, the difference between UHD (ultra-HD) and 4K is irrelevant. While there is a small difference in resolution between UHD and 4K, both terms are usually describing the same thing: an image resolution that has roughly four times as many pixels as Full HD.