If you have interruptions /disruptions/freeze while streaming, we would like to ask you to try the following troubleshooting steps one after the other, in each case if the step taken does not produce the desired result:
1. Please check that your Sky app is the latest version and that your device is compatible. From which devices can I access Sky?
2. Please disconnect your device from the power supply and then reinstall the Sky app on your device.
3. Our technicians have determined that malfunctions can occur if the Internet router is set to IPv6. This can easily be tested via the following link: testing IPv6
Here is the explanation to deactivate IPv6 for Swisscom customers
To disconnect the IPv6, please go to the interface of your internet modem, select the heading "Network" and click on "Settings". On the far right of your screen is the IPv6 tab. Simply uncheck the "Enable IPv6" box.
Here is the explanation of how to deactivate IPv6 for Sunrise customers
- Open a web browser.
- Type in the browser bar http://192.168.1.1 or type http://sunrise.box
- A login screen will appear.
- Choose the text box and enter your password.
- Choose LOGIN. Note: By default, the initial password is indicated on the label of the product. You will see the web interface of Sunrise Internet Box.
- Click on Expert Mode.
- Click on Internet Connectivity, then on Basic, then IPv6
- Click on Enable button to turn it OFF
- Finally click on the APPLY button on the corner right.
If you have specific questions about IPv6 on your internet router, please contact the hotline of your internet provider.