Yes, you can purchase a pass or video on demand (movie or series in VOD) from the Sky app on SmartTV. However, please note that this option may vary depending on the device you are using. To check if the purchase is available on your SmartTV, follow these steps:
- Within the Sky app, click the "Watch" button of the content you are interested in.
Check the available options:
- If the buy or rent option is available, you will be able to make the purchase directly from the Sky app on your SmartTV and enjoy the content.
- If the purchase option is not available: you can make the purchase on the Sky.ch website.
- Make the purchase on the Sky.ch website: visit the Sky.ch website via a web browser on your computer or mobile device. Once on the site, login to your Sky account, choose the pass or VOD you wish to purchase and follow the instructions to complete the purchase.
- Access your purchase from the Sky application on SmartTV: once you have made your purchase on the Sky.ch website, the content will be available in the Sky application on your SmartTV. Log into your Sky account on the SmartTV app, and the pass or VOD you have purchased will be accessible for playback.
Please note that the steps involved in making a purchase may vary slightly depending on the SmartTV model you are using. If you encounter any difficulties during the purchase process, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support service for further assistance.