If the Sky app doesn't update automatically on your smartphone or tablet, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your app store account is connected to a country other than Switzerland: If your app store is connected to a country other than Switzerland (or not connected at all), the updates cannot be performed. Note: On Android devices, the billing address as well as the account linked to the app store must be set to the country Switzerland.
- Automatic updates are disabled: You might have disabled automatic updates in the app store settings.
- Unstable internet connection: If your internet connection is weak or unstable, updates may fail.
- Lack of storage space: If your device has low available storage space, updates may fail.
- Low battery: Insufficiently charged battery prevents certain automatic updates.
- Smartphone running Android Go or with less than 768MB of RAM: Devices with more modest hardware specifications might not always allow automatic updates.